Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hello!

Hi! My name is Megan.  In support of my upcoming Etsy shop for Project Lifers, scrapbookers, and memory keepers, I'm starting this little blog.  I love it when I can connect personally to the artists and artisans of the handmade goods that I buy, so it's only natural that I offer that same connection to you!



I am a stay at home mumsie to a darling baby girl, who we affectionately call B.  She is currently four and a half months old and taking care of her is a huge part of my life.  However, before she was born I was doing all sorts of things from painting to quilting.  Now that she's here, my focus has narrowed to paper crafting for the purpose of documenting our life with B as she grows up.  My husband, Jake, is super supportive of everything that I want to do.  He loves the Project Life that I have created and he really appreciates my efforts to remember this special time in our lives.

While I strongly believe in the importance of memory keeping, I also believe in creating beautiful things and nothing is better than combining the two!  I hope you make beautiful memories, and keep them in a beautiful way.  So, join me here, and we can try to do just that.

Stay tuned for more information about the shop launch including sneak peeks and other fun stuff!







currently listening to: I Love It by Icona Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment