Monday, August 18, 2014

Motivation for Monday

Good morning, friends!

I apologize for only posting about once a week lately.  It has been Crazytown, USA over here with Jake's work schedule and trying to get everything ready for the shop opening this week!!  I'm really excited to finally be opening up the shop and continue to make pretty things to fill it.  Anyways, here's our piece of motivation for the week!


I love this little piece of advice.  It is so simple, yet the impact of starting each day with a positive thought could be really great.  I am going to try really hard to do this and not be discouraged by the trials and troubles that we are facing.  I invite you to join me to be more positive and to make it a habit to think positively.  

I'll be back later this week with the shop launch news!

currently listening to: Where We Belong by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment