Monday, August 11, 2014

Motivation for Your Monday

Since B was born, I've been going through a really hard time.  There have been a lot of adjustments emotionally, financially, and even within the relationships of the people that are the closest to me.  Not all of the adjustments have been great.  Actually, I've been through a lot of bad days recently, but I'm trying really hard to remember that the situation is temporary and there are better days ahead.  Since this week is expected to be a difficult one, I chose this quote to help lift me up.


I'm hoping that the best days of my life are around the corner, and I'm going to keep looking for them.  I hope that whatever you're facing, you can remember this simple truth to help you get through the day (week, month, year...).

I hope you have a great Monday to set you up for a great week!







Currently listening to: Pompeii by Bastille


No comments:

Post a Comment